Click here to register your product.
Click here to contact Customer Service/Technical Support.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the warranty policy for products?
- How do I obtain service for my defective product?
- How do I register my product?
- Where can I find my product manual?
- Where can I get informational sell sheets about each product?
- What is return policy?
- How long does it take my product to ship?
Q: What is the warranty policy for products?
In the unlikely event a defect should become apparent during the use of this product, dreamGEAR warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of your original purchase. If a defect covered by this warranty occurs, dreamGEAR, at its option, will repair or replace the product purchased at no charge. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product may be substituted at the sole discretion of dreamGEAR.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abusive use or misuse, modification, tampering or by any other cause not related to either materials or workmanship or to products used for any industrial, professional or commercial purposes.
Q: How do I obtain warranty service?
- If you require warranty service or need to return any damaged or defective items, make sure to obtain a Return Authorization Number from iSound Customer Service.
NOTE: dreamGEAR will not process any defective claims without a Return Authorization Number.
- To request and Return Authorization Number login/create an account.
- Click on “Completed Orders”.
- Find the order that contains the item you wish to return and click “Return Items”.
- Using the drop down menus, select the quantity you would like to return, reason for return and requested return action.
- Add any comments or additional information regarding the return in the Comments box.
- Click “Submit Return Request”.
- You will receive an email regarding your request within 72 hours.
- Copy of your original sales receipt showing the date of purchase
- Brief description of the issue
- Contact information including physical mailing address, daytime/evening phone numbers and email address, if available
- Your Return Authorization Number
All returns should be addressed to:
Attn: Customer Service
P.O Box 478
Torrance, CA 90508
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
Q: How do I register my product?
You can easily register products here.
Q: Where can I find my product manual?
All product manuals can be found and downloaded from the individual product's page.
Q: Where can I get informational sell sheets about each product?
All product sell sheets, complete with full item specs and dimensions, can be found and downloaded from the individual's product page.
Q: What is iSound's return policy?
You may return most new unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Please contact Customer Service for more information.
Q: How long does it take for my product to ship?
Please note that all orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours of the e-mail confirmation.
Human Resource Department
For career opportunities, please email your resume and cover letter to:
HR Inquiries: email@example.com
Have a Great Idea for a New Product?
To submit your idea, please contact our Sales Department.
Moris Mirzadeh: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 310-222-5522 ext. 111
20001 S. Western Ave
Torrance, CA 90501
Phone | 877-999-3732 (U.S. and Canada only) | 310-222-1045 (International)
Fax | 310-222-5577
Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm (PST)